Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Looky looky.....what I found!

So this weekend, my mother and I went to Patrick Air Force Base and I ran into a neat find..... Nature's Organic Soaps! I couldn't resist...I picked up 5 of them and they are delightful, I mean they smell so good! I have been interested in trying poo bars for the longest and I am so glad I got introduced to these. They are all natural and can be used from head to toe. I bought some Shea Butter as well. For everything I paid $31.80.
Here's what I got.....

Pomegranate Pear (olive oil & shea butter)
                                               Vanilla Sugar (goat milk & shea butter)
Oatmeal Milk & Honey (goat milk & shea butter) 
Acai Papaya (olive oil & Shea butter) 
Brown Sugar Fig (goat milk & shea butter) 
8 oz. 100% Certified Raw Organic Virgin Unrefined Shea Butter


Nature's Organic Soaps can be found on etsy, as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment