Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Product Review: CocoCurls Styling Cream



 
  I received a sample of the CocoCurls Styling Cream in July's 2012 Curlkit. Let me first say I absolutely loved the smell, it was had a light, sweet vanilla smell; it had a very creamy texture as well. I tried it as a daily moisturizer, which did not work so well with my hair. So, I tried it as a styling agent for my twist out and not only was my hair soft, but I didn't have any little fuzzies (yay!). I definitely love this product, in fact I bought the 16 oz jar for $25.

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxypropyl trimonium Honey, Lactobacillus Ferment, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract,  Dehydroxanthan Gum, Fragrance Oils



No comments:

Post a Comment