Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Product Review: SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie


     When I first decided I was going natural I ran across this product in my local drugstore and from then on we were connected at the hip. This product states it conditions, restores moisture, adds body and shine, enhances curls, minimizes frizz and provides curl control for thick curly hair. It has a coconut scent and you know I love coconut. This smoothie has a light whipped texture and is very creamy. I have used it as a moisturizer and I have mixed it with Ecostyler Gel to style my twistouts......all with pretty good results. With that being said beware of using to much, there is a possibility of fuzz balls, so use the minimum. Overall I enjoyed the product and have turned my mother onto it  and its her all time favorite. I purchased a 12 oz jar at Walgreens for $9.99.

Ingedients: Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Vegetable Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Silk Protein , Ammonium Salt , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Sorbitol Esters , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Caprylyl Glycol , Essential Oil Blend , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)





No comments:

Post a Comment