Thursday, May 30, 2013

Product Review: Ori Essentials Cleansing Conditioner


     I received this product in my May 2013 Curlkit and I couldn't wait to try this cleanser. It is described as a gentle cleanser that removes residue and soothes scalp, while maintaining  and adding moisture to curls. This cleanser is free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, mineral oil, petroleum, alcohol, and dyes. It has a very creamy texture and has a very sweet scent, you can definitely smell the coconut. I was a little nervous due to the ingredients list with alcohol being listed twice, but surprisingly, I loved this cleanser, it cleaned my hair and scalp like a dream and provided enough slip for easy detangling. This one's a keeper I definitely plan on incorporating this one in my regimen...can you say staple. This conditioner can be purchased on the Curlkit website for $12.00.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Nettles, Horsetail, Chamomile, Tea Tree, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate-20, Stearlkonium Chloride, Coconut Oil, Carrrot Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Capryloyl Glycine and Undecylenoyl Glycine, Fragrance.

2 comments:

  1. I love it too. I have hard water at home and this made my hair feel soft; definitely going to be a staple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried this cleanser today and I absolutely love it! I've tried a few different co-washing products but this one has been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete