Friday, May 3, 2013

Product Review: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel


     I was introduced to this gel at a natural hair meet up back in September of 2012. This product states it is a medium hold gel that is perfect for all hair types: nourishes hair, natural formula with out build up, free of SLS, free of parabens, free of phthalates, no animal ingredients, no animal testing, and no artificial colors/fragrances.  I finally decided to use this gel in aiding in my twist-outs and to help lay these edges down........my verdict it actually worked. After twisting my washed hair , I place this gel on top of my cream styling agent for hold. It has a grapefruit scent and has the texture of a jelly without the stickiness and it doesn't cause flakes. In addition, this gel comes in a bottle so you don't have to dip your finger in a jar. I definitely plan on continuing to use this product again, I really like it (May even become a staple product, hmmm.) I purchased this product at Publix for approximately $6.00 for an 8 ounce bottle. 

Ingredients: Purified, Deionized Certified Organic Floral Water of Nettle, Calendula and Chamomile, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Amino Acid derived), Yeast Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Grapefruit Extract

No comments:

Post a Comment