Saturday, November 24, 2012

Product Review: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner

When I first started my hair journey I read reviews on Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner, so while shopping at my local drugstore I came across Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner. At a price of $3.99, it was worth every penny. I love conditioners being that I am an avid "co-washer" and this conditioner had a great smell and excellent slip, making for easily detangling.


 Ingredients:Water; Stearyl Alcohol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cetyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Dimethicone; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract; Jade Plant (Crassula Argentea) Extract; Fragrance; Glutamic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol; EDTA; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Citric Acid; Ext Violet 2

No comments:

Post a Comment