Friday, November 23, 2012

Product Review: SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave In




I recently purchased SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave-In from my local Beauty Supply Store after I watched a review on questfortheperfectcurl.com. I first tried it as a leave in for a wash n go, which the results were okay, but they weren't what I was looking for I  may have possibly used  too much, because it appeared to weigh my hair down. So, I decided to use it the next time as a styling agent when I did a twistout on wet hair .....and I loved it. I loved it so much I went and bought 2 more bottles, so I can have it on hand. The cost is $5.99. This will definitely be one of my staple products.


Ingredients: Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centromonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment