Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Revealing My April 2013 Curlkit



     I received April's Curlkit about a week and a half ago and unfortunately one of the products had completely wasted out and another half way.....I know wonk,wonk. I was a little ticked off about it so I decided to contact the company in which I can appreciate the fact that they personally apologized. Despite the mishap in the mail handling, there were some great items in this kit some old favorites and some new.

CurlLife Magazine Volume 8
Amazing Botanicals AloeMint Spritz (2 fl oz) *
Ampro ProStyl Vitamin E Oil (6 fl oz)
Ampro ProStyl Silk Edges (.14 oz sample packet)
Ampro ProStyl Shine n Jam (.14 oz sample packet)
HoneyCurls Hair Honey Oil Blend (2 fl oz)
Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave In (2 fl oz)*
Naturalista Juicy Leave In Conditioner (2 fl oz)
Ori Essentials Moisturizing Leave In Conditioner (8 fl oz)

*wasted product

No comments:

Post a Comment