Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Perfect Twist-Out

To those who don't know my favorite style is........drum roll please.......a twist-out. After  going through these steps I absolutely fell in love with my results.


1. Wash: Wet hair then applied SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Shampoo concentrating on the ends the first time, then the second time on my scalp.

2. Condition: I applied SheaMoisture Mango & Carrots Kids Extra Nourishing Conditioner to my hair and let it sit for about 45 minutes; then rinse.

3. Seal: Applied coconut oil to seal in the moisture.

4. Applied Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave In.

5. Style: I parted my hair in sections and detangled each section with my Denman; then I placed them in my 2-strand twist using SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. (15-20 twists)

6. Rubbed Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel in hands and applied it to my twist. Let dry overnight.

7. The following morning twists were taken down and fluffed.

*My hair was left with definition, shine, body, hold and most of all it was soft to touch. Loved It!

No comments:

Post a Comment