Monday, February 18, 2013

Product Review: Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer

Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer - 8 fl. oz.

     Curls Lavish Curls Moisturizer is a 2nd day curl refresher that is suppose to refresh, rehydrate, and reactivate dry curls. This product is free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, and petroleum. This is my go to refresher when I pineapple my hair or where it loose under my satin sleep cap. It gives my curls life and smells like candy, to me anyways.  When I first sprayed it i wasn't expecting it to be as thick as it was...it wasn't as thick as castor oil but it wasn't thin like water or spray leave ins. In fact it reminded me of Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle. I did have to use an oil over it to seal in the moisture, because when I used it alone about half way through the day my hair felt dry.  I picked 8 fl oz. bottle at Sally's Beauty Supply for $9.99

Ingredients: water, glycerin, polysorbate 80, methylheptyl isostearate, silk amino acids, certified organic anthemis nobilis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, certified organic camelllia sinensis leafextract, citric acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment