Saturday, February 16, 2013

Product Review: Profectiv Mega Growth Anti-Breakage Strengthener Growth Oil


     Profectiv Mega Growth Oil promises 7x Stronger hair. promises and I quote "to protects, restores, repairs & rebuilds fragile, damaged hair for healthier hair growth Fortified with Pro-Growth Complex - a deep penetrating blend of natural minerals, oils & proteins MegaGrowth strengthens hair from the inside out to promote stronger, longer healthier hair. Strength & Growth: Wheat Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein, Horsetail Extract. Restore & Rebuild: Wheat Germ Oil, Olive Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil. Hi-Shine & Heat Protection: Silk Amino Acids, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil. Stops breakage. Promotes healthy growth. Boosts hi-shine. Stronger, longer, healthier hair. For relaxed & natural styles." I was introduced to this oil about a year ago when I got box braids by my hair stylist and I just had to try it because the smell was awesome. I can't really describe the scent but it is a sweet smell, maybe island scent. This oil is very light and does not weigh my hair down...I have used it for scalp massages, pre-poos, and sealing. In addition to that it can be used as a cuticle oil or placed in lotion to relieve dry skin, which is a bonus if I may say so myself. I picked a 8 oz. bottle up from my local beauty supply for $5.99 and I like it, this is definitely a must try if you have not.


Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lanolin Oil, C12-C14 Alkyl Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [Contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium], Linum Usitassimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein PC-Propyl Silanetriol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, BHA, BHT, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance).



No comments:

Post a Comment