Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Product Review: It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray with Noni Oil

It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray

     It's a Miracle Shine Spray with noni oil promises to provide weightless shine, softens coarse hair, improves elasticity, antioxidants, environmental protection, anti-humidity & minimizes frizz, thermal protection, imparts control & manageability, seals & protects hair, and locks in moisture. It can used on wet and dry hair. I was looking for a product to that reduces frizz when wearing my hair straight and decided to give it try. I liked the fact it didn't reek of alcohol and didn't contain mineral oil like other "oil sheens." This product did not weigh my hair down and prevented my hair from returning to a fro. This will definitely be one of my staple products when I wear my hair straightened, not so much when I am wearing it natural/curly though. I purchased this 4 oz product from Ulta for about $20...I know, ouch!



Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk/Serica/Soie, Silk Amino Acids, Benzophenone-4, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Camelia Oleifera (Red Tea) Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmin) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

No comments:

Post a Comment