Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Review: Texture My Way Keep It Curly Ultra Defining Curl Pudding

   

     

      The label reads that this Ultra-Defining Curl Pudding is the ultimate solution for achieving luscious, elongated, moisture-rich curls that last all day. It controls and transforms dry, tangled, lack-luster hair into silky, healthy-looking, beautiful curls, coils and waves. Super light-weight and non-greasy, Keep It Curly Ultra-Defining Curl Pudding helps restore a healthy moisture balance, while taming frizz & minimizing shrinkage, Daily use allows you to define and create your best signature style. Whether you rock two-strand twists, kinky coils, long spirals, smooth waves, or any look that requires long-lasting, intense moisture, Keep It Curly puts you in control. It has a decent smell, like a citrus scent and has the texture of a pudding; you can definitely tell that it is water based when applying it. I have you it on a wet twist out, on a dry twist out, and as a moisturizer and I yielded pretty good results. I ran across this product line at my local beauty supply, a 15 fl oz. jar for $6.99; I figured I would give it a try and I am glad I did. i probably liked the results more so on my dry twist out than the wet twist out.


Ingredients: Aqua , Propylene Glycol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil, Olvea Europaea Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Polyquarternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum, d-Limonene, Lanolin Oil, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Stearalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Benzolate, Linalool, 5-Chloro-2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One, 2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-One, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40.

2 comments: