Thursday, February 21, 2013

Revealing My February 2013 Curlkit.......



     So I finally received my February Curlkit and it was worth the wait. It seems like every month I say that this is going to my last month and then I get my kit. If only the Curlkit knew how much they were enabling this product junkie.....I clearly have a problem. This month included.........


     CurlLife (CurlKit Magazine)
     B's Organics Jamaican Liquified Coconut Oil                1 fl. oz.
     Cantu Shea Butter for Naturals Hair Lotion                   13.8 fl. oz.
     Charming Terry Turban
     Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner 2 fl. oz.
     Mixed Chicks Trial & Travel Pack                                2 fl. oz.
     Oyin Handmade Burnt sugar Mini                                 Sample
     Pooka Mint n Rose Spa Soak                                      Sample


I can't wait to test them out......reviews here we come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment