Sunday, February 10, 2013

Product Review: Motions Weightless Hairdressing

     Motions  Weightless Hairdressing is a product that promises to give hair an extra styling boost, that reduces frizz while moisturizing and adding suppleness and shine. I was introduced to this product by my hair stylist who absolutely loved it, with that being said I just had to try it. I purchased this product at Target for $3.59 and it has been my go to hairdressing since my blow out. It has the appearance that of grease, but has a very light texture; you can definitely tell it is water based once you touch it. It is non-greasy but definitely provides the moisture and and shine that my hair needs. If I wouldn't have been introduced to it I probably would have never tried it.....I am so thankful that I did! I absolutely love the shine and moisture that my hair exuded and most of all it didn't and hasn't weighed my hair down and it smells very nice as well.


Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , C13 14 Isoparaffin , PEG-12 Dimethicone , DMDM Hydantoin , Fragrance , Laureth-7 , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Disodium EDTA , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Limonene , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Citronellol

No comments:

Post a Comment