Sunday, January 6, 2013

My 1st Haul!!!!

      So I made a few stops today including CVS Pharmacy & Dollar Deals and ohhh what fun. I picked up a couple items by Cantu that I wanted to try as well as some hair accessories from scunci.


Dollar Deals
   8 pack of (Basic Solutions) Black Headwraps  $1.00
   8 pack of (Basic Solutions) Multi-Colored Headwraps $1.00

CVS Pharmacy
   21 pcs of (Scunci) Evolution Black Hair Ties $3.39
   8 pc Bogo (Scunci) No Slip Grip Headwraps $5.79
   Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Twist & Lock Gel $9.29
   Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Shine & Hold Mist $8.29
   
     In addition my nieces drug me into Forever21 & Rue21 and I found plenty of cute earrings to add pizazz to my TWA.

   @Rue 21 the accessories were BOGO so they ranged from $3.50 to $6.99.
   @Forever21 they $3.80 and $4.80.

I am definitely glad I went and can't wait to experiment and accessorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment