Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Product Review: Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Twist & Lock Gel


     I decided to give this product a try since I absolutely love the Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream. I purchased it at my local CVS for $9.29. First it smells like coconut and I love the smell of coconut. It has a lightweight jelly like texture and it is non-greasy. I used this product to retwist my twistout all last week and I was impressed. In fact my little sister asked me "what did you do, that's the best your hair has ever looked." Resisting the urge to slap her.... I did enjoy the results, it did not weigh my hair down, it was soft and it was very defined. On day 5 of using it daily I did see some flaking, but hey I used it every night. Will I use this product again of course this is going to be my staple when it comes to retwisting my twist outs at night. I love this product just as I did the Leave In Repair Cream.

Ingredients:Water (Aqua) , PVP , Fragrance , Polyquaternium 37 , Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut) , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Jojoba) , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan) , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Daucus Carota Seed Oil (Carrot) , Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle) , Laminara Cloustoni Extract (Sea Kelp) , Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia) , Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (Grape) , Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle) , Silk Amino Acids , Hydrolyzed Silk , Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin

No comments:

Post a Comment