Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Product Review: Ampro Prostyl Olive Oil Gel


     Ampro Pro Styl Olive Oil Gel claims to provide a firm non-greasy hold, while moisturizing hair with Olive Oil and does not flake; in addition it claims to good for natural hair. I first received this product as a sample in a Curlkit (Thanks Curlkit!) earlier last year. It does smell like Olive Oil and has a jelly texture. I have used it to lay down my edges and when I put my hair in a high puff. It does provide a good hold  and it doesn't make my hair rock hard. I will continue to use this product (one of my staple gels), in fact I purchased a 10 oz jar from my local beauty supply for $2.99. Also, as a bonus it contains no alcohols or parabens.

Ingredients: Artesian Water, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, PPG-5 Celeth-20, DMDM Hydanloin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Yellow 5, Blue 1

No comments:

Post a Comment