Friday, January 4, 2013

Product Review: Design Essentials Natural Curl Stretching Cream


     Design Essentials Natural Curl Stretching Cream is a moisturizing cream that claims to smooth and condition hair, while creating frizz controlled curls. I applied this product to clean wet hair and did a twist out ....I was impressed with the results, I ended up with a very defined, moisturized & stretched twist out; to my surprise.  It did give a nice hold, however it was soft. It smells like the cake batter bowl my brother and I used to fight for when we were younger (okay we still fight for). I definitely enjoyed this product. I purchased a 16 oz jar for $38.99 (I know ouch). This product is petroleum free, mineral oil free, parafin free, paraben free, silicone free, paraben free, and fragrance free. I plan on continuing to use this product and definitely plan on making it last. 


Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus (and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Sweet Almond Butter),Glycerin, Canola Oil (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract (and) Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (and) Silica, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Coco Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Monooleate, PEG-8 Dilaurate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Potassium Sorbate (and) Hexylene Glycol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Borate, Carbomer, Panthenol, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), EDTA Disodium, BHT, Caramel, Silk Amino Acid

No comments:

Post a Comment