Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Product Review: Pantene Truly Naturals

                       

     So I just had to try the new Pantene line for us naturals, it was calling my name. I purchased the Defining Curls Styling Custard and the Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser @ Walmart for $4.97 a piece. I first washed my hair with the co-washing cleanser and it cleaned my hair very well. It didn't strip my hair and my hair was soft to the touch; I finger detangled in the shower and it gave good slip. While damp, I applied the custard and it did make my curls pop, in fact my mother said "your hair looks so curly." The scent for the shampoo smelled just as the other Pantene shampoos and had a creamy texture. The custard has a custard, non tacky texture and it is scented with fragrance which was a tad bit over powering for me, I applied it at night and smelled it all night.

Co-Wash Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Custard Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, VA/Crotonates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment