Sunday, January 27, 2013

Product Review: Suave Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner


   

     Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner promises to replenish and leave hair well nourished and beautiful. I ran out of my HE Totally Twisted Conditioner and decided to try something new and I loved it! It smelled liked almonds, which was lovely. It had a creamy texture and my hair felt so soft and I got pretty good slip form it. This will definitely be something I can see myself continuing to use, this will be my go to for co-washes. For a 12.6 oz bottle I purchased from Walmart for like $2.99.



Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass) , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Chamomilla Recutita Flower , Leaf Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Lactic Acid , Potassium Chloride , Amodimethicone , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-150 Distearate , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

No comments:

Post a Comment