Thursday, January 3, 2013

Product Review: RA Cosmetics 100% Pure Shea Butter 100% Mango Scent


     While visiting Jacksonville this past weekend I decided to stop by BeautyMax just see what new products I can check out. Being that I love butters and creams, I picked up RA's 100% Shea Butter in mango scent. It claims to be nature's gift to you hair and skin. I absolutely love the scent and has the firm texture of butter, but melts in you hands. I have used it to seal my ends in a twist-out, in addition to take down a twist out and I like it. It was at a very reasonable price of $5.99 for a 4 oz jar. I honestly say I would  definitely purchased this product again. It is a natural girls dream, it is 100% natural and can used on both hair and skin.

Ingredients: 100% Shea butter with 100% Mango Scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment