Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Little Splash of Color...

     I have been pondering for some time now about coloring my hair, so yesterday I decided lets do this thing, lol.  I was a nervous wreck, but my cousin and decided to make it happen. I picked up a color at my local Beauty Supply Store called Blazing Burgundy from Clairol Texture & Tones for $5.99.
      We placed the color in different areas to give a highlighted effect, I figured I was being bold enough just trying the color, so my whole head would have been to much. I followed with my SheaMoisture Curl and Shine Shampoo. I followed with an Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse to close down my cuticle layers (1/4 cup ACV and 2 cups cool water). Finally, I deep conditioned my hair with the conditioner provided for about 15 minutes.


     And the results are..................................



I like it, it added some spice to my TWA! Voilรก!

No comments:

Post a Comment