Sunday, December 16, 2012

Product Review: Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-In Conditioner




     I ordered KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave-In some time back when I order my favorite butter KBB Butter Love. I was looking for a Leave-In to provide moisture to my always thirsty hair. It has a very light creamy texture and of course has an excellent scent, Creamy Coco Mango. I have tried it with several products and have yet to receive fuzz balls or bad results period. I love this Leave-In, it is one of my staple products; I use it as a Leave-In as well as a moisturizer. It is available on-line at http://shop.karensbodybeautiful.com. 8 oz at  $16 or 16 oz at $24.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Wax, Olive & Jojoba Oils, Organic Aloe Vera, Echineacea, Nettle & Horsetail Extracts, Essential and/or Fragrance oils, Natural  Enzymes, Panthenol & Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment