Sunday, December 23, 2012

Product Review: L'oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner


     L'oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner promises to cleanse and condition in one simple step: with it's sulfate free formula helps preserve hair's natural moisture, low-lathering creme thoroughly cleanses and reduces friction, & omega 3-6 softens and controls. My first thoughts are it cleaned my hair well, even with its low lather and it left my hair very clean but well moisturized. I normally love shampoo/conditioners with pumps, but this one I had to struggle to get product...I had to press down using all my strength. This product is sulfate and paraben free and 100% vegan. Also as a bonus it did provide slip as I detangled. I purchased this at my local drug store for $6.00.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxpropyl Startch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Capryl Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernal Oil/Apricot Kernal Oil, Vitis Vinefera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment