Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Product Review: Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme



 Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme "The Sweetest Baby Buttercreme Period"
     With its baby scent and creamy texture, this worked wonders for my twist-outs. I was kind of hesitant when I first seen the ingredients, because normally mineral oil just sits on my hair. However, it gave me a very defined twist-out and it was very moisturized as well. I probably wouldn't use it as a daily moisturizer, but most definitely a styling agent. I purchased it at my local Target for $32.00. 


My Results:


Ingredient: Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stereate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Panthenol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Keratin, Hydrolized Keratin, PEG-8 Dilaurate, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Treithanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

No comments:

Post a Comment