Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Product Review: Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose


     When first transitioning to natural, I came across info regarding Aubrey Organics product line. I became interested in the line and emailed the company and they sent me samples packets of all their products (I know, awesome right). The line contains all-natural ingredients and can be found out your local health food store. This conditioner has a flowery scent and is very thick. I tried it as my rinse-out conditioner in co-washing my hair, but it did not give me much slip on "this" hair. However, when I tried it as a deep conditioner..... I loved the way my hair felt it was soft and well moisturized. Being pleased with the results I purchased it and will probably purchase it again. This is definitely one of my go to deep conditioners. I purchased at Vitamin Shoppe for $8.99.

Ingredients: Aqua, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, rosa rubignosa (Rosa Mosqueta®) seed oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, tocopheryl acetate, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, angelica archangelica extract, chrysanthemum sinense flower extract, magnolia biondii flower extract, ascorbic acid. *Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment