Monday, December 17, 2012

Product Review: Nice & Curly 3-In-1 Triple Tamer





     I have to be careful of the shampoo I use due to my sulfa allergy. This shampoo is sulfate-free in every sense of the word. It claims to cleanse, condition, and detangle. It did clean my hair every well, it gave a nice lather; detangle...... it did not, my hair laughed at it. I probably will continue to use it as a shampoo until I run out, but  I probably won't purchase it again. I can't really describe the scent, but it  has a medicine like smell. I purchased this at my Local Beauty Supply Store for $4.99. 

Ingredients: Water, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocaimidopropyl Betaine, Matricaria Flower Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sunflower Seed Oil, Pathenol, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Betaine, Cco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Benzophenone-4, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodoprpynyl Butylcarbamate, Almond Oil, Fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment