Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Newly Natural Travel Kit

        I recently went on a vacation to visit with family and I found myself packing a duffle bag full of hair products and accessories...I know shameful. So, I got to thinking what items would I need to minimize the load. So here's a list of items that I find absolutely essential....

Pick/Wide Tooth Comb 

Ouchless Rubberbands 


Satin Cap

Hair Pins 


Favorite Conditioner


Spray Bottle (Water)


Favorite Oil 


Favorite Moisturizer/Butter/Gel


Hair Accessories (Head Bands,Clips,Etc)


* You can never go wrong with travel size products.* 

 What about you, what's in your kit?

1 comment:

  1. I have locs so I would have hair scarves, some type of oil, ponytail holders/black rubber bands, and a hairbrush . I'm simple :0)

    ReplyDelete