Thursday, December 20, 2012

Product Review: Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard


     This natural styling gel  promises to eliminate frizz, lock in moisture, define curls, give shine, and provide long lasting hold. I first attempted to use for a wash n go, but I either used to much or it agree with the leave in that I used prior; I had these little fuzz balls all over my hair. The next time I tried it was for a twist out and it worked  very well, I was impressed with the results being that the first go around was a "no go." I can't really describe the smell I can't this of something that smells similar, but I like it. It has a jelly, sticky texture. I picked this up from Target at $16.99 for an 8 oz jar. I will use this product again, in fact I have to pick up another jar....either my head is big or I use it alot, lol.


Ingredients:  Botanical infusion of Water, Horsetail, Chamomile, Nettle and Marshmallow, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Agave Nectar Extract, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Pectic, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Natural Fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment