Saturday, December 15, 2012

Product Review: Naked by Essations Honey & Almond Moisture Whip Conditioner

     My cousin introduced me to this product back in September. I am a conditioner fanatic, so of course I had to try it. It has a sweet smell and very whipped, airy texture. I really enjoyed using this conditioner, it did provide moisture to my hair, while strengthening it as well. It was light weight,  so I have slept overnight with this conditioner on my hair; the directions say 3 to 5 minutes (I don't follow directions very well...wink). He gave me a big 64 oz container from his Nairobi rep that comes into the salon (I know I made out like a bandit, Thank You Cuz!); so I have tons conditioner for days. I am not sure how much he paid for the large container, but it is available on-line at http://www.essations.com for a 8 oz container is $14.00.


Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 & Peg-150 Stearate-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Protein, DM DM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Glycerine, Polyquarterium 7, Stearal Konium Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Almond Oil, Water.

 I also want to  note that it does contain protein, so it probably wouldn't be best to use this every week if protein sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment