Monday, December 10, 2012

Product Review: Karen's Body Beautiful Butter Love


     After checking out a blog (bossygirl1980.com) when I started transitioning  October of 2011, I came across her Natural Hair Transition Emergency Kit; it's no secret my inner product junkie said buy everything, lol. I decided to try the KBB Butter Love in the Creamy Coco Mango scent. Needless to say I have been in love ever since. I used it on my scalp and my brothers, as a styling agent in my twist outs, as the oil unraveling my twist out, and as a oil in to seal my ends. The scent is awesome and it so very creamy. I love it  and would encourage anyone to buy it, it is definitely one my staple products. It is also great for twisting locs, my cousin and I found out. I purchased it on line at  http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/ for $18.00.

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Butter, Aloe Butter, Essential and/or Fragrance Oils, Grapefruit Seed Oil & Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment